Social Media Intern (remote/part-time)
Description: The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the One to Know team with brainstorming campaigns.
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Graphic design knowledge and skills a plus.